Rugged Military Dual/Triple LCD Monitors
NLS has been an industry pioneer and leader in Rugged Military Dual/Triple LCD Monitor display products for over a decade. Our product line contains several designs not available elsewhere.
- Engineered and constructed for ease of use during rapid deployment and storage
- Rugged construction for operation in harsh military and industrial environments
- Displays fold into a single package that stows away in a small 2U or 3U space
- RF, PM and DM rack and panel mount dual displays are designed for fixed installation in consoles and equipment racks
- Several Dual and Triple displays are offered in both RFT and CSC configuration
- Options include touchscreens, special keyboards, pointing devices, power supplies and Hi-Brite LCDs for sunlight readability
Our Multi-Head designs are engineered to permit easy addition of special features and options such as touchscreens, special keyboards, pointing devices, power supplies and Hi-Brite LCDs for sunlight readability.
Get The Display You Need:
Each of these featured displays is available with various options.
Rugged Military Dual / Triple LCD Monitors
DUAL HEAD DISPLAYS:
• Dual 17.3″ 1920X1080 FHD LCDS
• 3G SDI Video Inputs, IP65 Keyboard
• 28VDC Operation, Flight Certified
• Dual 19″ Military KVM
• IP65 Keyboard, Trackball
• Built with MIL-SPEC compliant parts
TRIPLE HEAD DISPLAYS:
Rugged Military 2U & 3U Multi-LCD displays
NLS Multi-Head displays are deployed world-wide in equipment racks and transit cases. Our popular RFT2-2L-19 has been deployed on C4ISR missions in the UK by the British Army. An adaptation of the RFT2-2L-19 including an 8-port KVM switch is installed in Canadian Army vehicles deployed throughout the country. The RF-10-2LH is used in portable ground control stations for test flights of the Predator UAV. Both dual and triple LCD models are deployed in transit case ground stations.
Our RFT2-2L-19, based on our standard COTS RFT2-19, was developed to meet a customer requirement for a transit case deployed rackslide pull-out KVM with dual 19″ LCDs in an over-under configuration for remote UAS flight operations. It was the world’s first dual head KVM of this design.
All of our featured displays are available in different configurations, depending on options. We can modify or design a display with the unique features you require.