Rugged Freestanding and VESA LCD Display Monitors
Rugged Freestanding VESA LCD Display Monitors feature an industry standard square or rectangular pattern of captive hardware that permits the unit to be installed on walls and ceilings, articulating arms, poles and desktops using a wide selection of commercially available stands, brackets and other hardware adhering to the VESA mounting standard.
RUGGED CONSTRUCTION & TECHNOLOGY
• Environmental sealing and mechanical strength to withstand shock and vibration
• Special electronic shielding and active circuit design for limiting EMI and Electrical Susceptibility
• Sealed connectors, power supplies and other components for compliance to Military Standards
- Sizes from 8″ to 49″
- Pixel Resolutions from 640x480 VGA to 3840x2160 (4K) Quad HD
- Touchscreens: Resistive, Projected Capacitance (PCAP), Infrared (IR), Optical Multi-Touch (OMT)
- Video Inputs: Analog RGB VGA, DVI, HDMI, Display Port, SDI/3G-SDI, Composite Video, Display Link™
- Certification to Military and Industrial Environmental and EMC Standards
- Sealed and Backlit Front Control Buttons
- RS232, RS484, USB, and Ethernet Remote Control
Each of these featured displays is available with various options.
• 10.4” Vehicle Touch-Panel PC
• 1200 nit cd/m2 XGA LCD, IP65 Sealed
• Extensive Connectivity Options
• 19″ Industrial Touchmonitor
• Rugged Resistive Touchscreen
• Lightweight and Cost Effective
• 12″ 1024×768 XGA Touchmonitor
• 1600 nit cd/m2 Sunlight Readable LCD
• IP65 Sealed IR Touchscreen
• 19″ Light Aluminum Housing
• Dual A/B Selectable VGA Inputs
• Cost Effective C4ISR Solution
• 17″ IP65 Ground Mobile Display
• 1200 nit cd/m2 Sunlight Readable LCD
• Desert Humvee Deployment
• 19″ Air Qualified Display
• Shock Isolated, IP65 Sealed
• Built with MIL-SPEC compliant parts
Deployments range from outdoor toll booths — the (CF-12), military air traffic control centers — the (CF-27SQ-MT-SPKR), the decks of USN destroyer and Coast Guard Cutters — the (CF-17-MIL-DIM-TS-232), and US Army Humvees — the (CF-17-D).
The CF-30-OMT with 6-point multi-touch has been in continuous service on the Patriot Missile Operator Training Program since 2010. Our new MIL Certified 30″ CF-30 WQXGA and 49″ CF-49 FHD displays were selected for service on Patriot Missile tactical installations.
The CF line was originally designed for commercial Point-of-Sale and Point-of-Information applications in touch-interactive video systems for retail advertising for customers such as Sears, Kia Motors, 9-West Shoes, Leapfrog Toys in Toys-R-Us stores, as well as in prestigious museums such as the New York City Natural History Museum and the Washington, D.C., Holocaust Museum. The construction of the commercial units was ruggedized and adapted for use in the much harsher environments of industrial and military applications.
Customer Need: The US Army was using Humvees with infrared headlights for stealth when driving at night.
The night vision goggles (NVGs) being used by the drivers proved impractical or ineffective under certain conditions. They were looking for a suitable flat screen video display to provide better nighttime viewing without NVGs.
NLS Solution: NLS modified our CF-10 COTS display by adding extra control buttons, extra video inputs and supporting internal circuitry, and a power supply engineered for use on military ground vehicles. The new display, working together with the customer’s infrared camera system, improved the driver’s ability to see and navigate without NVGs.
Don’t See Exactly What You Need?
All of our featured displays are available in different configurations, depending on options. We can modify or design a display with the unique features you require.